Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Balanced Life



The best days of my life are the days that I can lay down at night and review my day knowing that I had a balanced day. Too many days go by where I don't give attention to some of the most important things in my life. Either I forget to pray and receive no spiritual input in my day. Or I eat crap food and neglect my physical well being. Or I busy myself so much with projects and distractions that I don't take the time to talk to my wife or sit with my daughter. So over the last 8 years I have attempted to review each morning the following bits to make sure I achieve balance in my day.


  • Family

  • Spiritual

  • Work

  • Physical

  • Education
How you interpret each category is up to you, but following this practice has brought me a lot of peace of mind and energy to acoomplish the things that I value most in my life.

AR

1 comment:

The Creators Corner said...

I totally agree man. I've found that it is very helpful for me to get up and spend about 10 minutes on each of those categories each morning before I begin the day. If any one would like some info on this they can check out the
website: http://www.producerpowerhour.com/